First Century Bank, N.A. and Ingo Money, Inc.
Mobile Check Capture BY INGO MONEY SERVICE
Table of Contents:
(Click on the link to view that section)
E-Sign Consent for Electronic Communications Disclosures
The following E-Sign Consent is applicable to your check funding transactions initiated through the Mobile Check Capture by Ingo Money® service (“Ingo “) within the Bluebird® by American Express Mobile app and the American Express Serve® Mobile app (the Ingo service, as implemented within such Mobile apps, being referred to as “Mobile Check Capture”). Ingo is operated and provided by First Century Bank, N.A. (“Bank”) and Ingo Money, Inc. (“Ingo Money”) and is subject to the Bank’s and Ingo Money’s Terms and Conditions (Mobile Check Capture for Serve Terms and Conditions) (Mobile Check Capture for Bluebird Terms and Conditions).
Ingo Money, Inc. and First Century Bank, N.A. are required by law to provide certain disclosures to consumers who enroll in and use Ingo. We can only provide these disclosures and other information electronically if you consent. Upon acceptance of this Agreement, you confirm that you have read, understood, and consent to electronic delivery of disclosures and notices as defined below. You agree that Bank and Ingo Money can provide disclosures and notices required by law and other information about Ingo to you electronically by posting it at www.ingomoney.com, or by emailing it to the email address listed in your Ingo customer account profile. You also agree that electronic disclosures and notices have the same meaning and effect as if we had provided you with paper copies. Such disclosures and notices are considered received by you within 24 hours of the time posted within the app, or at to www.ingomoney.com, or within 24 hours of the time emailed to you unless we receive notice that the email was not delivered.
2. Consumer Consent.
By checking the “I agree to have the Terms and Conditions presented electronically,” which you hereby adopt as your electronic signature, you consent and agree that:
A. We can provide disclosures required by law and other information about your legal rights and duties to you electronically.
B. Your electronic signature on agreements and documents has the same effect as if you signed them in ink.
D. If you want a paper copy, you can print a copy of the Disclosures or download the information for your records at www.ingomoney.com.
E. This consent applies to your use of Mobile Check Capture, to all future Disclosures associated with Mobile Check Capture, to all future transactions in which you use Mobile Check Capture, at any time, and to other Disclosures that we provide to you by email, unless you have, prior to such transaction, withdrawn your consent by the procedure mentioned below.
3. Hardware and Software Requirements.
You understand that in order to access and retain the electronic Disclosures you will need the following:
A. A computer or mobile device with an Internet connection.
B. A current web browser that includes 128-bit encryption. (Minimum recommended browser standards are Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.0 and above, Firefox version 1.5 and above, or Safari 2.0 and above.) The browser must have cookies enabled.
C. A valid email address.
D. Sufficient storage space to save past Disclosures and/or an installed printer to print them.
E. If you use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in your email address book, you must add the email for Ingo to your email address book.
4. Requesting Paper Documents and Withdrawing Consent.
You understand that you may request paper copies of the Disclosures within 180 days of the date of the Disclosure, and that we will provide them to you by mail at no charge. You understand that you have the right to receive these Disclosures in paper form and that you may withdraw your consent by calling (229) 276-3887. You can also request paper copies and/or withdraw consent by contacting us at:
Ingo Money Customer Support
623 Holcomb Bridge Road
Roswell, GA 30076
Any withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Disclosures will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal. You understand and agree that if you withdraw your consent to receive electronic Disclosures we may – though we are not obligated to – cancel your enrollment in Ingo.
5. Updating Email Address.
At any time, you can update the email address to which we will send alerts that your Disclosure is available. You can change your email address by calling (229) 276-3887. It is your responsibility to keep your primary email address and contact information up to date so that we can communicate with you. Any communication we send to your contact information on file will be deemed received by you. You agree to provide us with and maintain a valid e-mail address.
6. Legal Effect.
By consenting, you agree that electronic Disclosures have the same meaning and effect as if we provided paper Disclosures to you. When we send you an email or other electronic notification alerting you that the Disclosure is available electronically and make it available online, that shall have the same meaning and effect as if we provided a paper Disclosure to you, whether or not you choose to view the Disclosure, unless you had previously withdrawn your consent to receive Disclosures electronically. You understand and agree that Disclosures are considered received by you within 24 hours of the time posted to our website at www.ingomoney.com, or within 24 hours of the time emailed to you unless we receive notice that the email was not delivered.
Information we collect
- Through our provision of Mobile Check Capture, we collect information provided by your card issuer or card program manager or that you voluntarily provide, including:
- Your name, address, e-mail address, phone numbers and other contact information
- Information that you provide to verify your identity such as your social security number
- The card or account number for any prepaid or debit cards, or other eligible accounts you use with our service
- The amount, payee and other details of checks that you capture using Mobile Check Capture
- Information stored on your mobile device that you permit our service to access, such as images and geo-location.
- Through our provision of Mobile Check Capture, we may also automatically collect certain information including:
- Technical details about your computer and browser or mobile device
- The location and unique ID of your mobile device (You must consent to enabling geo-location services on your mobile device in order to use Mobile Check Capture.)
- The sequence of links that you follow across our site or to or from our site
- The screens and features that you use in our mobile apps and services
- We may also collect or use third parties to collect additional information about you including:
- Background information about you
- Details of any transactions you conduct using our service
- We may collect or receive information about you from your card issuer or card program manager, such as identification information or information about your card account.
How we use the information we collect
- We use the information that you, your card issuer, or card program manager provide for the purposes described when we collect it, to identify you, and to process transactions or provide other services to you.
- We also use the information you, your card issuer or card program manager provide and information that we collect to improve our services, website and mobile apps in connection with your account, to manage risk associated with transactions, to assist you with customer service inquiries, and to detect and deter fraud.
- Our website, mobile apps and services may interact with or link to third party sites, mobile apps and services. We cannot control how these third parties use any information that you choose to share with them. Please check the privacy notices and terms of service established by these sites, mobile apps and services.
Your privacy rights
What information we collect
We collect four main types of information when you use Ingo: login information, usage data, invite requests, and customer and transaction information. In the normal course of using Ingo, we may also collect usage information such as your IP address, browser type, phone type, and device identifier, your physical location, language settings, and the URLs of any referring or exit pages. We can also keep track of how much time you spend on different screens of our mobile apps and any links you visit from within the mobile apps.
When you use Ingo, you have to provide us with your name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, social security number, and other information. We may ask you to provide this information to us directly, or you may authorize your card issuer to provide us with this information on your behalf.
We collect information on each transaction you perform using Ingo. Transaction information includes time, dollar amount, check details, and funds destination (e.g., your prepaid card, debit card, or other eligible account). We may also collect background and other information about you from reporting services, credit agencies, and social networks. By using Ingo you agree to our collection of this third party information.
When you use Ingo, we collect the information that you enter into the app and information already stored on your device that you permit the app to access. For example, you may give the app permission to access images stored on your device and the app may send that information to us. You must consent to enabling geo-location services on your mobile device in order to use Ingo, and we may collect information about your location and certain technical information about your mobile device including its make and model, operating system version, and device identifier. Our mobile apps also contain analytics features that track how you use the applications. These features periodically send information to us or our trusted analytics provider about the features and screens you access in the apps and we use this information to improve the apps, in connection with your account.
Email, mailing lists, and other services
We use your email address to send you notices, provide information in connection with our services, and to respond to your inquiries. Some of our services require that we have your email address and use it to send notifications to you, and may become unavailable if you choose to no longer receive this information from us. We will not use your email address to send you any unsolicited message or information, nor will we share it with, or sell it to, anyone else for such use, other than as specified in this policy. We will not use your email address or other information to provide you with any unsolicited message or information (unless the message or information is part of the service you are requesting) without your prior consent.
Modifying your information
If you have provided us with information and would like to make changes to it or how we contact you, please get in touch with us by calling us at (229) 276-3887. If you cancel your Ingo customer account, we will note your account as “closed” in our database, but we will retain personal information from your account to collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, prevent fraud, enforce our Mobile Check Capture by Ingo Money Service Terms and Conditions (Mobile Check Capture for Serve Terms and Conditions) (Mobile Check Capture for Bluebird Terms and Conditions), or take other actions as required or permitted by law or this policy.
What we do with the information we collect
- We store your information in our secure servers and use the information to confirm your identity, process and review checks for approval that you submit to us, collect any checks that you present to us that are rejected or returned for insufficient funds or other reasons, identify potential fraud, report suspicious and other activity to applicable agencies, and provide access to our services.
- We store and use your financial transaction information so that you can access it from our various services, websites, and mobile apps, to allow us to improve our services and provide services to you, to enhance security and identify suspicious activity and transactions, and to assist you with customer service inquires.
- If we or any of our affiliated companies or lines of business are acquired, we may transfer all of your information to the buyer along with other business assets. If any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered one of our assets and may be sold or transferred to third parties.
With whom we share information
We may share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties if required to do so by law, or if we believe such action is necessary in order to:
- conform to the requirements of the law, regulations, and the requirements of government and regulatory agencies,
- comply with any court order, regulatory directive, or other legal process;
- protect or defend our legal rights or property, our website, or our users;
- investigate, reduce, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or violations of the terms and conditions for using our websites and services, or
- enhance our risk management or ability to process transactions or provide services to you.
We may share information with the issuer, program manager, or distributor of any card or account that you ask us to fund for risk management, fraud prevention, or other business purposes such as enhancing their ability to provide services to you in relation to your account.
Affiliated businesses and links to other sites
We employ other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf, such as (1) administering technical services, (2) sending emails, and (3) analyzing data. Some of these companies and individuals will have access to the personal information necessary to perform their services, but will not be permitted to use it for any other purpose.
How we protect your information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We encrypt personal information using appropriate encryption technologies. We consider security at all layers of our business and services, using technologies and physical and procedural safeguards designed to help ensure the security of the information that we collect. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the internet. In particular, email may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
This is an American web site
This website is operated from within the United States and Ingo sends information to computer servers in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us or enter into Ingo will be transferred to the United States. By using Ingo or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer.
We are not responsible for external web sites
How to contact us
Ingo Money, Inc.
Attention: Ingo Privacy Officer
623 Holcomb Bridge Road
Roswell, GA 30076
If we need to contact you concerning the information that you provided we may do so by telephone, email, or mail.
© 2016 First Century Bank, N.A.
© 2016 Ingo Money, Inc.